Trouble buying Baseline theme

Hi all, I’m new to Shopify and have been editing my Baseline theme under the preview setting for the last week or so, with the hopes that I’d be able to launch it tomorrow morning. I attempted to buy the theme now that I’m happy with how it’s turned out, and I have received a “server error” message repeatedly. I’m becoming increasingly worried as I wanted to pay for the theme and launch it today, but for whatever reason it’s not allowing me do so. Has this happened to anyone else in the past?
How can I pay and overcome this, for a smooth launch tomorrow? Or are there any other payment methods accepted, I used a visa debit card but I’m happy to pay via PayPal or any other provided method.

Please help if you can!
Signed,

Very nervous Shopify newbie!

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to directly help here, as Shopify controls all theme purchases.

Theme developers aren’t able to intervene during the purchasing process. As a result, you would need to contact Shopify support for help with resolving this issue.
You can reach them here: Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center

Let us know if you are able to get this resolved, and feel free to add any further questions.

Best Regards,